Good news! Hudson Middle School is getting ready to begin constructing the classroom and gymnasium addition on the south side of the school. A construction zone and safety barriers will begin appearing on the site beginning Monday, September 26, 2016.
What does this mean for families, staff and community coming to the site?
- The parking lot immediately outside the Middle School Office on the south side of the school will be closed beginning September 26th.
- Visitor parking will be available along the current bus lane on the west side of the school except during the following time periods
- 6:30-8:00 AM No Parking
- 2:00-3:00 PM No Parking
- Access to the gated driveway along the south side of the school and along the east side will be closed.
- Access to the east side pool entrance will be closed.
- An alternate field and bleacher entrance will be created on the south west corner of the field.
Please join our groundbreaking celebration on the south side of the Middle School site.
Community Information Meeting –
Following the groundbreaking celebration, a Community Information Meeting will be held in the Middle School Multipurpose Room. This community meeting will include a presentation on both the Middle School and High School projects. Representatives from Bray Architects, Kraus Anderson construction managers, and school district administration will be available to answer questions.